Contact KM&M CPAs

If you have questions concerning the Child Tax Credit or any other individual  or business tax accounting issue, contact Kleshinski, Morrison & Morris CPAs for expert advice. Reach us by phone at  419-756-3211, by  email sent to, or by filling out our contact form on this site at this link .